Fusion Spot XP Moving Head Spot Light adds a new dynamic cost effective lighting element to your your soft play areas and even multi-sensory environments.
Brighten up a corner and create interest and fun with a moving spot light with addition of extra effects. Small and cost effective moving head featuring a separate gobo wheel with 7 laser cut gobos plus open and a colour wheel with 7 colours plus open, the fixture projects a 13° beam angle. The Fusion Spot XP can be linked with the Fusion Scan Max and Fusion Roller Max to create light shows with synchronised gobos and movements, perfect for entertainment venues.
– 1 x 50W white LED
– Beam angle: 13°
– 5,482 Lux @ 2m
– Gobo wheel: 7 static gobos + open
– Colour wheel: 7 colours + open
– DMX channels: 1/8 or 10 selectable
– Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
– Forward facing show mode
– Pan: 540°, Tilt: 190°
– 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
– Supplied with hanging bracket
– 4 push button menu with LED display
– IEC power input
– 3-Pin XLR input/output