Sensory Bolster Swing for Vestibular Therapy
Designed to easily to attach to our O, C and A Frames can be used as part of your child’s sensory program. All of our swings and bolsters can be assembled from a single point from the ceiling or from our frames.
The vestibular sense informs body awareness, safety, muscle tone, balance, and coordination. Different types of swings target specific vestibular receptors through different movement patterns such as vertical, linear and rotary via a rotation device. When used in therapy session, swings can challenge core strength, balance, reactions, and motor skills in different ways, depending on the design you choose.
Specification: 230mm diameter / 136kg max user weight
- Swing Bolster – 3 sizes and 3 colours
- Activity Bolster – 3 sizes and 3 colours
- Hug n Hold Bolster – 1 size and 3 colours
- Flexi Bolster – 1 size and 3 colours
- Swing Platform – 2 sizes and 3 colours