Indoor Play Suppliers Since 1994 -
House of Play has been manufacturing indoor soft play and indoor soft adventure play equipment since 1994 from its factory base in Doncaster, UK and continues to play a key role in the soft play industry as it grows globally.
For over 20 years, House of Play has been the leading the way for indoor play equipment suppliers, investing and developing in new cutting edge design technologies and manufacturing techniques to offer our clients the best possible indoor play equipment at the best possible price without compromising on quality - it is this rationale that has seen us install in excess of 1000 play frames worldwide.
Play equipment UK... we continue to build our company reputation recognising innovative design, quality product meeting the latest health and safety standards and play equipment reliability is fundamental to meeting our customer aspirations.
Globally, we are looking to take our UK values and build our network of agents and distributors to further promote our Global supply position, always conscious of our ‘hand crafted in Britain’ badge that is associated with House of Play and the highest quality indoor play equipment. If you wish to be considered as an International Agent or Distributor, please contact our team.
Why choose to work with House of Play?
- Proven track record... House of Play has been supplying quality product to the UK and International markets since 1994
- Quality standards... House of Play adopt a quality management system to consistently provide a quality product which complies with the latest product quality standards BSEN 1176 part 10 and BS 8409:2009.
- Finance... Funders exist to back the winning horse! House of Play have access to funders who are attracted to the support package offered by House of Play, the funders take great assurance in having this support package available to their clients, and together with the operational blueprint to allow confidence from day 1 returning a positive outcome to their lending.
- Building... The location you choose to house your play facility is fundamental. We have a team who can analyse your building for suitability, advise whether it has the building characteristics to strive for commercial success and gauge whether it will be accepted for change of use and has the appropriate catchment for the size and age if child you have identified as your customer.
- Operational expertise... The ultimate goal is how you run the facility and generate profit. Many suppliers can provide 'equipment', hopefully you will have recognised that House of Play can provide a 'concept to completion' service. Our service takes potential customers from their initial enquiry all the way through to completion, answering the key questions along the way.
Why is House of Play different to other suppliers in the industry?
House of Play is absolutely unique in that we are the only soft play supplier to both manufacture the product and operate its own play centre. As a result we have unique perspective from both the supplier and customer position.
This ultimately allows our team to best advise and guidance to maximise your potential profitability. Additionally, as a customer of House of Play you will be afforded the opportunity to adopt our best practice operational guidelines and have direct access to our fully developed operational procedures.
To understand how to run a successful play centre, please contact our team.